- We seek out talented, creative, uniquely-skilled employees, passionate about engineering.
- Our open work environment promotes idea sharing and problem solving, allowing us to connect knowledge with people quickly and effectively.
- Our staff work on projects from commencement to completion, so that they can see and experience how projects come together.
- New graduates join our team and gain broad-based exposure in a fast-paced, but nurturing environment, and have total project involvement from day one.
- Employees work on a prestigious repertoire of high-profile projects, gaining the best project experience possible.
The following is a summary of benefits offered to new employees.
- Medical Insurance (including Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pre Tax Transit & Parking Expenses
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Wellness Program
At DeSimone, we encourage our employees to extend their skill set and expertise. We provide in-house monthly seminars, tuition reimbursement, and we are currently developing a Continuing Education program, all as incentives to aid development.
Are you ready for a future with DeSimone?
- Come work with a global leader providing high-quality structural, façade, and MEP analysis, in addition to forensic and multi-disciplinary property loss consulting services worldwide
- Develop hands on experience in a fast paced environment.
DeSimone offers undergraduate internship opportunities for students the summer prior to senior year, and also for graduates continuing their education in a masters of engineering program.
Internship programs lasts approximately eight to ten weeks, where students are paired with a mentor and gain real world experience in order to help them expand their knowledge and begin a successful engineering career.