With over 50 years of experience providing 3D structural modeling and steel detailing services for construction projects of any size (specializing in large-scale and highly complex projects), DeSimone’s dedicated structural steel detailing team provides best-in-class service for projects requiring structural steel, miscellaneous steel, and plate work.
- Shop Drawings (Steel, Rebar and Mass Timber)
- BIM Coordination
- Multi-disciplinary clash detection/prevention and clash reports
- On-site coordination meetings/visits with Augmented Reality assets for monitoring construction progress and accuracyAs-Built Drawings: Provide final coordinated digital asset (3D model and drawings) for Architects & Engineers to review. This can be utilized for upgrades, maintenance and facilities management, as well as a design reference for future projects
- 4D BIM – Construction Planning & Sequencing: Provide schedule data into the BIM model for construction simulations and for tracking construction sequence progress
- 5D BIM – Quantity Take-Off/ Material Take-Off: Provide real-time extraction of BOM and BOQ data from fully developed parametric building components of the virtual model.