DeSimone Consulting Engineers is seeking a CAD/BIM Specialist in our Miami, Florida office.
The main job functions include providing BIM/CAD modeling/drafting to support development, planning, engineering or other technical services of the company. Candidate will operate BIM input station to generate structural models, working drawings and sketches; prepare models, layouts and drawings of concrete, steel and timber structures consisting of plans, elevations, sections and details from rough or detailed sketches and/or drawings; produce various design options on the screen and on hard copy, following an engineer’s verbal instructions; assist in resolving a design concept not yet completely defined; and input required commands to complete the tasks outlined above.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years specialized technical drafting training or equivalent
- Minimum five years BIM operating experience
- Must be able to operate an auto-graphics (CAD) input station and possess the necessary skills to develop structural working drawings and sketches
- Must be detail-oriented with good communication skills
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(k), gym and tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more.
DeSimone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.