DeSimone Consulting Engineers is seeking an Engineer with structural design experience.
The candidate will provide structural engineering design on a range of projects and assist a senior staff member in the completion of day-to-day projects. The candidate’s work will include computer modeling of building foundation and superstructure systems, design of structural elements, preparation of structural drawings, and construction administration tasks. Responsibilities will include the application of standard engineering design principles and sound engineering judgment to accomplish work assignments. The candidate will keep clear records of all design calculations and work product.
Bachelor of Science degree in Structural or Civil Engineering, Master of Science degree a plus
- One or more years of relevant experience in structural analysis and design.
- Knowledge of concrete, steel, and masonry design codes, as well as local and national building codes required
- Knowledge of standard construction practices and the ability to work with contractors to address construction issues
- Ability to work in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal, problem solving, and team skills
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(K), reimbursement, paid time off and more.
DeSimone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.