Location: New York
DeSimone Consulting Engineers is seeking Facade Engineer to join our New York office. Qualified candidates will investigate, evaluate, prepare design solutions, and provide construction administration for exterior building facade components, including roofs, walls, windows and waterproofing.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s in architecture, engineering design, or related field/ Master’s preferred
- One or more years of relevant experience in façade or engineering
- Experience with a variety of systems and materials, including drawings and diagrams
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong interest in the facade industry
- Competency in statics and thermal analysis
- Knowledge of glass products and glass processing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, LBNL-Therm, LBNL-Window, Rhino
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(k), gym and tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more.
DeSimone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.