DeSimone Consulting Engineers is looking for recent graduates to join our growing Facades Consulting Practice.
- Assist with sketching, reports, spreadsheets, and analyses for discussion with architects and clients
- Perform modeling of building enclosure details and systems
- Assist with engineering facade calculations with various materials
- Produce drawings using AutoCAD
- Review shop drawings and construction administration submittals
- Assist in developing jobs at all project phases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Interest in the Facade industry
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good sketching skills and an ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in both manual and software-assisted calculation and analysis
- Ability to efficiently work on projects independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering, Architecture or related field
- Internship experience with a design firm
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(k), gym and tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more.
DeSimone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.