Location: New York
DeSimone is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our New York office. The candidate will support the marketing team’s content generation, marketing material maintenance, award submittal, and data management. We are looking for a motivated candidate with strong people skills and excellent writing and communication skills to support our fast-paced workflow.
- Assist in generating content for various marketing materials
- Provide support in developing marketing campaigns, internal and external communications, advertisement, and other marketing collateral, as necessary
- Assist with developing qualification and proposal submissions
- Maintain and update project information in marketing files, staff’s professional resumes and license information
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the marketing department
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field
- Understanding of the marketing fundamentals, projects, and proposal development process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, file management, and time management skills
- Strong command of English grammar, composition, spelling and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Attention to details
- Marketing experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience with LinkedIn and Facebook marketing campaigns
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with ConstantContact
- Experience with Deltek Vision and/or database
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(K), gym and tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more.
DeSimone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.