DeSimone Consulting Engineers is seeking a Project Manager for our Plainville office with structural design experience on mid to high rise building projects.
The Project Manager (PM) will design, formulate plans and supervise constructions projects, while implementing standard engineering procedures to direct the flow of engineering work. The PM will utilize their experience in the design and analysis of new steel and concrete high-rise structures to manage the structural design process from project inception through construction. The PM will oversee production work and coordinate the structural engineering design with the client, project architects, municipal agencies and other design team members.
- Bachelor of Science in Structural or Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer’s (P.E.) license
- Minimum seven years of relevant experience in structural analysis and design steel and concrete structures, including project management
- Ability to perform and supervise the design and analysis of mid to high rise buildings utilizing software packages such as ETABS, RAM Structural Systems, RISA, and SAFE
- Extensive knowledge of local and national building codes and design practices
- Knowledge of standard construction practices and the ability to work with contractors to address construction issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to work in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal, problem solving and team skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to lead and supervises an internal project team
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(k), gym and tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more.
DeSimone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.