Location: New York
DeSimone Consulting Engineers is a growing professional consulting firm founded in 1969. We are an established leader in structural design, forensics, and risk management services. Our inclusive environment and culture of individual development enables us to deliver quality service to our clients.
DeSimone Consulting Engineers is seeking a Proposal Development Manager for our New York City headquarters. The primary responsibility of the Proposal Development Manager is to assist in related efforts for all stages of project pursuits for the Risk Management Services (RMS) and Forensics groups, and to effectively liaise with the DeSimone Marketing Department. Key tasks are to develop and maintain processes for proposals, qualifications, and presentations, as well as for other business development functions. This position is extremely deadline driven and requires a strong ability to manage a schedule with multiple and simultaneous deliverables
- Coordinate proposals, qualification packages, and Government Standard Forms production ensuring consistency in branding, format, and content
- Ability to coordinate a team of professionals by assigning tasks essential to responding to RFP’s & RFQ’s for public and private sector pursuits, in a methodology that is aligned with SMPS processes and protocol.
- Provide proposal printing and production support including proofreading, editing for grammar, spelling, comprehension, consistency, and assembling and delivering final documents
- Maintain and develop various forms of marketing collateral & internal databases, i.e.:
- Content library of existing technical narrative material.
- Current project experience for use in proposals.
- Staff qualifications, certificates, and proposal-specific CVs.
- Subcontractor qualifications, CVs, forms, certificates
- Monitor bid portals and initiate go/no-go process for RFPs, as well as track award status
- Maintain the Business Development Opportunity/Pursuit trackers and tools
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the BD needs of the RMS/FRN Practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of proposal development experience
- MS PowerPoint proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, positive demeanor, and proactive team player
DeSimone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurances, 401(k), gym and tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more. Please visit our website at www.de-simone.com for more information.