DeSimone Consulting Engineers has multiple openings for Senior Project Engineers (Structural Engineers) in our Miami, FL office. The ideal candidates will have structural design experience on mid to high-rise building projects. Work will require independent problem solving, decision making and the implementation of standard engineering procedures to direct the flow of engineering work.
- Assist in structural planning, analysis, and design of multi-story steel and concrete buildings for gravity, wind, and seismic loading conditions as per the provisions of application building and design codes
- Use common analysis and design software (RISA, RAMSTEEL, ETABS, SAFE, PCA)
- Assist in review and identification of project issues
- Implement selected approach in all areas of the project
- Assist in technical coordination with architects, clients, and contractors
- Prepare project drawing using Auto CAD
- Project site visit for inspection of material quality and placement as per the design document
- Assist in review and approval of documents created by contractors including shop drawings, material specifications, test results, and concrete mix designs
- Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or related field of study
- One year experience in the job offered as a Project Engineer or equivalent
- Must have experience in steel and concrete building design, field inspections, commonly used analysis/design software, and AutoCAD
Send resumes to Recruitment, DeSimone Consulting Engineering Group LLC d/b/a DeSimone Consulting Engineers, 140 Broadway, 25 Floor, New York, NY 10005; or click below to apply.