- Project is a 190,000 sf, 18-story residential building comprised of 65 units
- New development was created by joining a new cast-in-place concrete building to an existing steel and cinder-slab 68,000 sf building built in 1915
- Required the removal of the existing roof at the 13th floor and rebuilding it at a lower elevation
- A new full-lot cast-in-place concrete slab at the 14th floor will be added above the existing steel building, as well as partial 15th and 16th floors
- Project has two below-grade levels encompassing parking, mechanical spaces, and amenities including a squash court and a lap pool
- American Council of Engineering Companies New York (ACEC NY) Engineering Excellence Awards – Platinum Award, Structural Systems
Photographs used with permission of CookFox.