- A major new resort on the Las Vegas strip, with a casino, a 3,800-key hotel, retail areas, and parking accommodations for 7,000 vehicles
- Entertainment and amenity areas include a 3,500-seat theatre, a dome-shaped nightclub, a landscaped pool deck
- 680-foot-tall hotel tower is comprised of cast-in-place concrete
- Surrounding low-rise podium constructed with structural steel
- The project is located on the site of the Stardust Hotel and Casino that was demolished in 2006
- The project utilizes portions of an existing structures and incorporates them into the new designs.
- Build Magazine Architecture Awards – Best Entertainment & Hospitality Venue Design