Dedicated to the successful execution of program design concepts and the optimization of building systems, DeSimone has designed some of the world’s tallest and most recognizable structures. We are dedicated to new challenges, industry advancement, and seek out opportunities that extend our capabilities and distinguish us from our peers. Our breadth of service demonstrates our ongoing commitment to superlative performance-based design.
Our services include:
- Structural Design
- Dedicated to the successful execution of program design concepts and the optimization of building systems, we have designed some of the tallest and most recognizable structures around the world. To date, DeSimone has amassed a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, hospitality, commercial, mixed-use, healthcare, cultural, educational, gaming developments, and more.
- Façade Consulting
- From initial concept to full completion, DeSimone’s Façade consulting practice investigates, evaluates, prepares designs solutions, and provides construction administration for exterior building façade components, including roofs, walls, windows/glazing, and waterproofing.
- Structural Detailing
- Our steel detailing service supports the delivery of complex and innovative building projects, including transportation infrastructure, industrial and energy projects, commercial buildings, educational spaces, gaming and entertainment projects, and theme park structures.
- Integrated Design and Detailing
- Our innovative process brings in structural detailing teams early in the design process so that detailers and designers can work hand-in-glove to resolve a project’s design together. As architecture and structural teams develop their designs, the detailing team simultaneously builds a 3D model of the structural elements of the building, allowing us to work directly with the engineer and solve design issues on the fly.
- Construction Consulting Services
- DeSimone’s Construction Consulting Services team comprises a diverse group of experienced design, construction, and environmental professionals. Together, our experts identify, investigate, mitigate, and manage risks and potential liabilities for project owners, general and specialty contractors, government agencies, financial institutions, legal entities, communities, and other industry stakeholders.
- Our Forensics practice includes structural, architectural, and MEP professionals who have handled some of the most notable investigations of the last two decades. At the heart of our work is the thorough investigation of damage or failure of structures, building systems, and equipment. Our experts also regularly provide legal testimony supporting clients.