DeSimone’s Environmental Risk Management Services team supports our clients with the identification, investigation, mitigation, and management of environmental risks and potential liabilities throughout the entire life cycle of a project.
Our environmental professionals have extensive academic training and professional experience in a wide range of chemical constituents and industries under Federal and State regulatory frameworks. These include oil and gas, chemical manufacturing, mines, agriculture, and heavy industries. This diversity of experience positions DeSimone to help clients navigate environmental risks in a rapidly evolving technical and regulatory landscape.
DeSimone’s environmental risk management experts apply rigorous science and engineering to unravel and solve complex technical and regulatory challenges, while effectively communicating highly technical engineering and scientific findings.
Environmental Risk Management Services:
- Liabilities and Claims Support
- Environmental Litigation Support
- Strategic Consultation on Chemicals of Emerging Concerns (e.g., PFAS)
- Risk Communication
- Strategic Scientific Research
- Environmental Assessment and Investigation
- Site Remediation Engineering
- Regulatory Compliance and Oversight
Areas of Environmental Expertise
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Forensics
- Chemical Fate and Transport
- Innovative In-Situ Remediation Technologies Evaluation
- Vapor Intrusion Pathways Assessment and Mitigation
- Leading Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) Investigation and Compliance